Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Survey To Do So I Don't Drive Myself Insane Thinking Tonight

Where is the last place you drove?
Home from St Paul with Luke

What color was the last food you ate?
Chocolatey brown, though it wasn't chocolate


Have you ever wanted to be a school bus driver?
Golly, no

Who is number 6 on your top myspace friends?
Mico

Have you ever seen them when they're drunk?
Mico's usually drunk when I see him. And we met in person for the first time in a bar, so you do the math.



What would you do if a mouse ran across the floor right now?
I would invite him to visit the squirrel in the attic.


What did you do Sunday?
I slept late since I worked Saturday night, went to my mom's and then attended a Thanksgiving dinner for local International college students at my church

What about today?
I went to see my son perform at his school's chapel service, fielded Comcast fixing my internet (AGAIN), chatted with Tania and Brad online, went to the grocery store and listened to my son crab.


Who is number 5 on your top myspace friends?
Super Juls

Could you stand to be locked in a room with them for a solid week?
I think we'd die laughing, so send the coroner.


What is the last song you listened to?
"Grow Old With Me" by Mary Chapin Carpenter

Name a random song recently heard:
"Don't Look Back in Anger" by Oasis

Have you ever snuck into anyone's house?
Nope

Have you ever been bitten by anyone?
Heh, I've been engaging in said masochistic play since a boy in 1st grade was vampire practicing on my neck.
And I have no shame!

Have you ever played match-maker with your friends?
Yes, with disastrous results

What's your middle name?
That depends on who you ask. Sometimes it's "Caroline," sometimes it's "Miklasz.
"

How many books have you read in the last year?
I've started about a dozen and finished 2.


What color are the last shoes you wore?
Black and white

Who is the last person you hugged?
Cathy, I think

When's the last time you studied?
...you mean studied something other than Daniel Craig's eyes? It's been a while

Can any of your relatives draw/paint?
Yes


Has anyone ever called you a slut?
Wait, I think "slut" should be another one of my middle names. Seriously, yes.



Are you wearing socks right now?
Yeah, it's chilly

Of your top myspace friends, which guy are you the most comfortable with?
Craig, Bradand Mico


Which girl?
Tania, Juls and Amy

All of them rock!


What is the last movie you watched?
"Christmas on Mars"


What is the last caffeinated beverage you drank?
A Really, Really Strong McDonald's coffee


Do you know anyone that works at a movie theater?
No

What about a hospital?
Lots of people, including my mom


Has anyone ever accidentally bit your tongue when you were kissing them?
...and purposely!


Who's bed besides your own were you in last?
My boyfriend's

What color shirt are you wearing?
A red one underneath a gray one

Has anyone ever asked what color your shirt is?
...only my color-blind father-in-law

Have you ever wanted to be a vet?
Nah

Where did your last kiss take place?
Christopher's

What about the one before that?
Luke

What kind of job does your father have?
He polishes the pearly gates.


Have you ever fed ducks?
Yes

Who were the last 3 people to text you?
Christopher, Patti and Brad

What does the 5th text in your inbox say? Who was it from?
I erase them after they've been read

What does the most recent text you sent say? Who was it to? '
"Thanks"

Has a stranger ever asked if they could take your picture?
Sure

Set your music player/ipod/mp3 to shuffle.



What's the first song that plays?
"Closer" by Nine Inch Nails

What's the first lyric of that song?
"You let me violate you...."

Would it be weird if your ex came up to you?
Uh, no. He does that almost every day! Then he shakes his head in bewilderment and raises one eyebrow.


Is there someone from your past that you're still attached to?
Most of the people in my past are still attached to me in some way.


How long does it usually take you to fix your hair?
20 seconds, tops?

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Not since I got pregnant in '99

Have you ever dyed someone else's hair?
Luke's, temporarily, for last Halloween

Do you ever go in pet stores just to look at the pets?
No, I'm usually there to buy bird food

Have you ever ran over a turtle?
You don't find many on the streets of Chicago just wandering around. But if I go to OK City for New Year's I will let ya'll know if I see and/or run over any.


Do you actually read surveys that other people post?
Yes

Have you ever recorded yourself singing?
Of course I have

Have you ever been bitten by a cat?
Cats usually hiss and claw at me.


What about by a goose?
No

Do you ever watch Saturday Night Live?
Occasionally

Has anyone ever called you emo?
No the words "I am Sofa King we Todd did" out loud.


Did you get it?
Yes, and my son then repeated it out loud! And Brad uses those stupid lines all the time (Sofa King Tall, Sofa King Clever....)

Have you ever played that joke on anyone?
God, no.
It's always played on me!

Do you think anyone will actually read this survey?
Yes

Have you ever dated someone and later found out that they were gay?
Nope

Do cocky people annoy you?
If they're being actual cocks, yes.


Doesn't it suck when really intelligent people get addicted to drugs?
It sucks but it's an unfortunate by-product of genius.


Do you personally know anyone that is in a band?
Most of the people I know are in bands.


What color shirt are you wearing?
I thought this was already asked...

Have you ever had a pet goat?
No

Does anyone on your top myspace friends play drums?
Yep...me, Drozd, Jonny, Jim DeRo, Robbie, Butch, Neil Peart and Klipf

What about guitar?
Yes...Drozd, Brad, Jonny, Mico, Chris Stevens, Robbie, and the bands


Is it annoying when ur hanging out with someone and they text other people?
No...not really

Out of your friends, who is the best singer?
Julia

Has anyone ever just broke into song?
Anyone? Ever? Sure!

Do you regret kissing anyone?
Not really

Do you regret not kissing someone?
Well....maybe...I sort of regret not sitting on his lap TO kiss him when he asked me to.


Have you ever cussed someone out ?
I do that every 10 minutes!

Who will be the next person you text?
Probably Tania

No comments: