Monday, October 8, 2012

What I'm Saying? I'm Willing to Dodge Curious George for You.


"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun....you know that only the good die young...."


Pipe dreams? Fantasies? Delusions? 

I can almost guarantee that nobody else would say this about you, not even the person who lies beside you on a nightly basis. Old hat. Routine. 

One hint: I left a CD in one of your cars with the song "When I'm With You" by Best Coast. The last repeated line is "I hate sleeping alone." I don't even know if you still have that CD. But we listened to it en route somewhere and I purposely left it in your car. "Yeah, when I'm with you, I have fun."

PS: Currently spinning on iTunes? The Traveling Wilburys' "Dirty World." "Every time he touches you, his hair stands up on end. His legs begin to quiver and his mind begins to bend." 



Because....



No comments: